Saturday, November 22, 2014

Your Next Stamp November Feature Day

Happy Saturday!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.  Today is Feature Day over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.  The team is sharing some new samples featuring the YNS stamps and dies.




I used this awesome Gingerbread House Die Set to make my card.  This die set is so much fun to work with and the possible combinations are endless!  I cut the house and gingerbread from kraft, the door and windows from bazzill, and the snowy on the roof and windows from white glitter paper.  I added some yummy gumdrops for the doorknob and to the lollipops.  The sentiment is from the Sweet Holiday Greetings stamp set. 





Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita    

3 comments:

  1. Waw really cute Christmas card Anita! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, I am totally loving this set!! I am a huge gingerbread man/house fan!! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous anita.i love your super sweet gingerbread man and house ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete